Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The weather is hot, yet beautiful in the mountain community, where I live. The lakes are full of water and refreshing to swim in. We live about a block away from Lake Gregory, which has a water slide.

There is six restaurants in town, including a McDonalds. We all have post office boxes and that is the biggest gathering place. We see the same people everyday on the same job. My work as a telephone psychic is changing everyday. It is usually slow during the holidays and April time. I do get busy, when Mercury goes into retrograde.

People rely on my psychic visions. I feel I am helping people grow through there problems and emotional pain. I feel as if, I am a minister to the individual getting a reading. Everyone is different and I do not work from a script. I get specific details that might not make sense, but usually is revealed in the future.

I am a member of number social networking sites as RobinZodiac to get my video seen. I got an email from a guy, who doesn't believe in this psychic crap. He obviously didn't see my clips on "America's Psychic Challange" at www.YouTube.com/RobinZodiac . I know there is skeptics and James Randi is offering a million dollars to take his test to prove that E.S.P. doesn't exist. I would like to see the money, and have written and asked that he maintains and shows all the counters and footage that would occur during my challenge. He hasn't written me back.

I know that there are more skeptics then believers, but Jesus Christ was the greatest psychic, because he predicted his death and resurrection. We are all given gifts, and mine happens to be the gift of clairvoyance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home