Friday, July 25, 2008


I worked a psychic party tonight. My mother in law flew in from France to vacation with my husband in Mexico for the next few weeks and was able to babysit. I drove my Mercedes SUV to my real estate agent's house to get together and read cards.


Michelle sold me my money pit 4 years ago. I have since rebuilt 1/2 the house and remolded and upgraded our small cozy cabin in the San Bernardino moutains. So, I arrived at 6:00pm sharp and Rebecca and her 14 1/2 years old son, Alex were there early. I did a reading with his mom 5 years ago. I sat down and told her that her brother had swindled her, and I was exactly right. She was so impressed, she planned her own party at her Cedar Ridge manison. Michelle told me later that I showed up drunk, but I do remember the party?


So, I sat down with Alex and found out that he was going surfing and they had to leave in a hours' time. I spent a lot of time with him talking about him moving up North and going to Berkeley and getting into the entertainment world. I also felt he would go to school and become a lawyer, or would extend his education with a Master's degree. I knew he was adopted and I told him that his parent where young and made foolish decisions in giving him up. I knew that he had a friend that was a girl on MySpace. I hit on accurate details about his friends and what he goes through in school. I saw him very psychic and musical. I spent the most amount of time with him, knowing that I was going to influence him to strive for better in life.


I then read Alex's mom, Rebecca. She looked great and is planning on writing a book and I felt her family would move next July. She said that she was very impressed with my appearance on "America's Psychic Challenge" and watched it on Lifetime last November.


They left and I had switched from water to wine. Then I was able to give Michelle good news about her love life. I really felt there was good investments that she was involved with and I saw new business and her working more in real estate. Her mom had paid me for a psychic reading and has since passed over. She told me about the incredible smelling candle was from Cuba, and so was her mom, and that she was travelling with her daughter's class and there were three signs pointing to the candle and her mother. Carla is missed, but remembered tonight. Her mom asked me to tell her to make up with her older sister. Michelle got emotional and cried.


Then I took a food break and met the other guests. My best friend, Jen came and I was introduced to everyone; Lori, Jessica, Shanna, and Connie. Connie remembered meeting me 4 years ago, when I was buying my house and staying with a mutual friend, Cindy. I must have told her that I believed I was Robert and Jackie Kennedy's bastard child. I don't think that anymore, but I got the information from books that Jackie published. So, it might not be me, but I might be right? She said she remembered me, and then she excused herself from the party and left.


I read for the other girls and they all took notes. When I was finished, the ladies sat around sharing their details. Michelle and Jen talked about going into partnership together and they both said it was in their readings. The girls all praised me and were very happy with their readings. They clapped. I felt good and easily kept a smile.


I do think highly of a very few psychics. I know that I am not the only one that has the gift of sight from the thrid eye, but I really had a good time making people feel happy about their lives.


The picture is "Attack of the Orbs" and was taken 4 years ago with most of the women I saw tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home