Saturday, September 20, 2008




It was a great pleasure to attend the television taping of Disney's show "The Suite Life on Deck." I predict great success for these young men in the future. I really think that Dylan (first) will have a long term relationship with a young famous actress, who will be a great humanitarian. I feel that Dylan and Miley will reconnect too. He is a class act.
I feel Cole (second) is minutes older than his twin brother, and he seems not to let people close to him. They will do most all their movies together and they will be successful as fashion leaders from boys to men. These guys will eventually be on every magazine cover that sells for being the hottest men in Hollywood.
Mark my words!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say-you have a very nice blog.
Tell me what you think about mine.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Post...

Astrologers in Chennai

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home